|1||–No Artist||Something For You Men||0:20|
|2||–No Artist||Saddle Up The Mule||0:17|
|3||–Rob Zombie||Little Piggy|
Vocals [Additional] – Emm Gryner
|4||–Slim Whitman||I Remember You|
Written-By – John Mercer, Victor Schertzinger
|5||–No Artist||The Bigger The Cushion||2:26|
|6||–Rob Zombie||House Of 1000 Corpses||3:43|
|7||–No Artist||Scarecrow Attack||2:12|
|8||–No Artist||To The House||2:29|
|9||–No Artist||Howdy Folks||0:31|
|10||–No Artist||Ain't The Only Thing Tasty||0:26|
|11||–No Artist||Dr. Satan||0:19|
|12||–No Artist||Mary's Escape||1:19|
|13||–No Artist||Holy Miss Moley||0:16|
|14||–No Artist||My Baby Boy||0:14|
|15||–No Artist||Drive Out The Rabbit||0:13|
|16||–Rob Zombie||Run, Rabbit, Run||3:01|
|17||–Helen Kane||I Wanna Be Loved By You|
Written-By – Bert Kalmar, Harry Ruby, Herbert Stothart
|18||–Rob Zombie||Pussy Liquor||4:57|
|19||–No Artist||Investigation And The Smokehouse||0:35|
|20||–No Artist||Stuck In The Mud||1:16|
|21||–Ramones||Now I Wanna Sniff Some Glue|
Written-By – Douglas Colvin, Jeffrey Hyman, John Cummings , Thomas Erdelyi
|22||–Rob Zombie Featuring Lionel Richie & Trina||Brick House 2003|
Written-By – Lionel B. Richie, Milan Williams, Ronald LaPread, Thomas McClary, Walter Orange, William King
|23||–Rob Zombie||Everybody Scream||2:36|
|24||–Buck Owens||Who's Gonna Mow Your Grass|
Written-By – Buck Qwens
|25||–No Artist||Into The Pit||1:21|
|980017-2||Various||House Of 1000 Corpses (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (Cass, Comp)||Geffen Records||980017-2||Indonesia||2003|
|WW078, B0030457-01||Various||House Of 1000 Corpses (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (2xLP, Fir)||Waxwork Records, Geffen Records, Universal Music Special Markets||WW078, B0030457-01||US||2019|
|493 634-2||Various||House Of 1000 Corpses (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (CD, Comp)||Geffen Records||493 634-2||UK & Europe||2003|
|0694936342||Various||House Of 1000 Corpses (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (CD, Dig)||Geffen Records, UMG Soundtracks||0694936342||Canada||2003|
|INTF-10914-2||Various||House Of 1000 Corpses (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (CD, Promo)||Geffen Records||INTF-10914-2||US||Unknown|
- Engineer – Frank Gryner (tracks: 2, 4, 8, 12, 21, 24)
- Lyrics By – Rob Zombie (tracks: 2, 4, 8, 12, 21)
- Management [Worldwide] – The Firm
- Mixed By – Frank Gryner (tracks: 2, 4, 8, 12, 21, 24), Scott Humphrey (tracks: 2, 4, 8, 12, 21, 24)
- Music By – Rob Zombie (tracks: 2, 4, 8, 12, 21), Scott Humphrey (tracks: 2, 4, 8, 12, 21)
- Producer – Rob Zombie (tracks: 2, 4, 8, 12, 21, 24), Scott Humphrey (tracks: 2, 4, 8, 12, 21, 24)
- Written-By – Rob Zombie (tracks: 5, 9, 13, 16, 20, 22, 25), Scott Humphrey (tracks: 5, 9, 13, 16, 20, 22, 25)
Digipak containing a booklet with mugshots of the villains of the film.
Tracks 1, 3, 6, 10, 14, 17, 19, and 23 are dialogue excerpts from the film.
Tracks 5, 9, 13, 16, 20, 22, 25 are excerpts of score from the film.
Tracks 2, 4, 5, 8, 9, 12, 13, 16, 20, 21, 22, 25 published by Demonoid Deluxe Music/WB Music Corp. and Gimme Back My Publishing. Administered by Bug Music
Track 24 published by Macawrite Music/Libren Music/Walter Orange Music/Old Fashioned Music/Hanna Music/Cambrae Music/Jobete Music Co, Inc. (ASCAP). Lionel Richie appears courtesy of Island/Def Jam Music Group. Trina appears courtesy of Slip N Slide Records/Atlantic Records.
Track 11 courtesy of Louisiana Red Hot Records under license from Robert Parker Jazz Classics. Use by permission of Edwin H. Morris & Company, a division of MPL Communications Inc. Harry Ruby Music c/o The Songwriters Guild of America, Larry Spier, Inc. and Warner Bros Inc. © 1928 (Renewed) Warner Bros. Inc. (ASCAP)
Track 18 courtesy of Capitol Nashville under license from EMI Film & TV Music. Use by permission of Paramount Pictures Corporation. ℗1966 Capitol Nashville ©1941 Paramount Music Corporation (ASCAP)
Track 7 courtesy of Buck Owens Productions. Use by permission of Sony/ATV Songs LLC. ℗1968 Buck Owens Productions ©1969 (Renewal 1997) Sony/ATV Tree Publishing Co. (BMI)
Track 15 use by permission of WB Music Corp. o/b/o itself and Taco Tunes, In.c (ASCAP). Courtesy of Warner Bros. Records Inc. By arrangement with Warner Special Products. ℗1976 Warner Bros Records Inc. Produced under license from Warner Bros Records Inc. By arrangement with Warner Special Products. © 1977 WB Music Corp. (ASCAP) and Taco Tunes, Inc. (ASCAP). All rights on behalf of itself and Tacho Tunes, Inc. administered by WB Music Corp. (ASCAP).
- Barcode: 6 06949 36342 0
- ASIN: B00008JL80
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): INTF109142RE1 1066413472 MFG BY TECHNICOLOR UNIVERSAL MEDIA SERVICES
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI L772
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 2A47
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): (Universal logo) (INTF109142SP) C06A0532C
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI L771
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 2A3C
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Geffen Records
- Copyright (c) – House Of 1000 Corpses, LLC
- Manufactured By – Universal Music & Video Distribution, Corp.
- Manufactured By – Technicolor Universal Media Services
- Published By – Demonoid Deluxe Music
- Published By – WB Music Corp.
- Published By – Gimme Back My Publishing Co. Publishing
- Published By – Bug Music
- Published By – Macawrite Music
- Published By – Libren Music
- Published By – Walter Orange Music
- Published By – Old Fashioned Music
- Published By – Hanna Music
- Published By – Cambrae Music
- Published By – Jobete Music Co., Inc.
- Licensed From – Robert Parker Jazz Classics
- Published By – Harry Ruby Music
- Published By – Songwriters Guild of America
- Published By – Larry Spier Inc.
- Published By – Warner Bros. Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Inc.
- Licensed From – EMI Film & TV Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capitol Nashville
- Copyright (c) – Paramount Music Corp.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Buck Owens Productions
- Copyright (c) – Sony/ATV Tree Publishing
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Licensed From – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WB Music Corp.
- Copyright (c) – Taco Tunes
House of 1000 Corpses is the soundtrack album for the movie House of 1000 Corpses, directed by Rob Zombie. It includes artists such as Buck Owens, Helen Kane, The Ramones, Lionel Richie, Slim Whitman, Trina, Scott Humphrey and Zombie himself, along with numerous instrumentals and audio samples taken from the movie. Howdy Folks 0:31. House of 1000 Corpses Rob Zombie 3:43. Saddle Up the Mule 0:17. House Of 1000 Corpses. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Everybody ScreamFrom House Of 1000 Corpses Soundtrack. Rob Zombie. Album 2003 25 Songs. Brick House 2003 feat. Lionel Richie & Trina. House Of 1000 Corpses Original Motion Picture Soundtrack CD, Dig. Geffen Records, UMG Soundtracks. Waxwork Records is proud to present Rob Zombie's HOUSE OF 1000 CORPSES Original Motion Picture Soundtrack. The film explores multiple genres including horror and exploitation, and was initially shelved by the movie studio for it's graphic amounts of blood and gore, as well as scenes involving torture and Records presents the complete film music to HOUSE OF 1000 CORPSES housed in deluxe packaging, 180 gram blood soaked vinyl, an exclusive essay by Rob Zombie, a 12. Various Artists. House of 1000 Corpses. The soundtrack to Rob Zombie's much-delayed carnival-horror film directorial debut comes packed full of dialogue soundbites from the film and a few classic country and punk tunes - no doubt used to maximum ironic effect in the film - but the draw here are five new songs from Zombie and the incidental music he wrote and produced with. Scott Humphries. And considering that the original release date for the film was January 2001, it's likely that these songs have been in the can since then. Most often on , compilation album tracks appear under the name of Various Artists erroneously because the individual artist is not listed in the album's ID3 information. Warning Deleting this artist may remove other artists and scrobbles from your library - please handle with caution Note: You can view albums tagged as 'Various Artists' in your read more. Warning Deleting this artist may remove other artists and scrobbles from your library - please handle with caution . House of 1000 Corpses, 03:43. Everybody Scream, 02:36. Stuck In the Mud, 01:16. Run Rabbit Run, 03:01. Pussy Liquor, 04:57. Scarecrow Attack, 02:12. The Bigger the Cushion, 02:26. Little Piggy, 03:54. Brick House 2003, 03:48. 2003 soundtrack album by Various Artists. Soundtrack album by. March 25, 2003. House of 1000 Corpses - Original Soundtrack. HOUSE OF 1000 CORPSES is a 2003 American horror film written, co-scored, and directed by Rob Zombie in his directorial debut. The film stars Sid Haig, Bill Moseley, Sheri Moon, and Karen Black as members of the murderous Firefly family. Each album is pressed as an exclusive colored 180 gram vinyl double LP. Each 2xLP is housed in its respective heavyweight, old-style tip-on gatefold jackets with satin coating. All three albums are housed in a high-quality, case- wrapped collectors box