|2||Something's Got To Give|
|3||Calling All Around The World|
|4||Wild And Lonely|
|5||People We Meet|
|6||Just Can't Say Goodbye|
|7||Where There's Love|
|8||Fire To Ice|
|9||Ever Since That Day|
|CIRCA 11, 210 631||The Associates||Wild And Lonely (LP, Album, RP)||Circa, Circa||CIRCA 11, 210 631||UK||1990|
|billyc 1||The Associates||Wild And Lonely (Cass, Promo)||Circa||billyc 1||UK||1990|
|91389-4||The Associates||Wild And Lonely (Cass, Album, Promo, Dol)||Charisma||91389-4||US||1990|
|VJCP-36||The Associates||Wild And Lonely (CD, Album)||Circa||VJCP-36||Japan||1990|
|CIRC 11, 410 631||The Associates||Wild And Lonely (Cass, Album, Bla)||Circa, Circa||CIRC 11, 410 631||Europe||1990|
- Backing Vocals – Carol Kenyon, Carroll Thompson, Juliet Roberts
- Bass – Guy Pratt, Kevin Hutchison
- Bouzouki – Lennie Costa
- Engineer – Ren Swan
- Engineer [Assistant] – Robin Barclay
- Guitar – J.J. Belle, Mark Rutherford
- Guitar, Other [Aura] – Chester Kamen
- Keyboards, Programmed By – Gary Maughan
- Keyboards, Strings, Programmed By – Philipp Erb
- Keyboards, Strings, Programmed By [Vocals] – Blair Booth
- Painting – Colin Williams
- Percussion – Danny Cummings, Moritz von Oswald
- Photography By – Richard Haughton
- Piano – Izumi Kobayashi
- Piano, Strings – Howard Hughes
- Producer, Mixed By – Julian Mendelsohn
- Saxophone – Malcolm Duncan, Neil Sidwell
- Strings – Anne Dudley, Gavyn Wright
- Trumpet – Martin Drover
- Written-By, Sleeve [Design] – Billy MacKenzie
First issue released with embossed lettering sleeve and printed lyrics inner.
- Barcode: 5 012985 001113
- Price Code (D): 630
- Price Code (F): PM 262
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, var. 1, stamped): CIRCA 11 A-2U-1- D
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, var. 1, stamped): CIRCA 11 B-2U-1- D
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, var. 2, stamped): CIRCA 11 A-2U-1- D
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, var. 2, stamped): CIRCA 11 B-1U-1- 1 D
- Marketed By – AVL
- Pressed By – EMI Records
- Published By – Fiction Songs Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Circa Records Ltd.
- Distributed By – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Circa Records Ltd.
Wild and Lonely is the fourth studio album by Scottish post-punk and new wave band the Associates, released on 24 March 1990 by Circa. Produced by Australian record producer Julian Mendelsohn, it peaked at No. 71 on the UK Albums Chart. Three singles were released from the album: Fever, Fire to Ice and Just Can't Say Goodbye, all of which failed to chart. Wild and Lonely was poorly received by critics. Songs in album Associates - Wild And Lonely 1990. Associates - Fire To Ice. Associates - Fever. Associates - People We Meet. Associates - Just Can't Say Goodbye. Associates - Calling All Around The World. Associates - Where There's Love. All The Associates Greatest Songs. Synthpop New Wave Post-Punk. Album 1990 16 Songs. Wild and Lonely The Associates. 10 tracks 47:16. Learn more. Recent Listening Trend. Wild and Lonely. Associates Format: Audio CD. Verified Purchase. I think the best Associates album is Perhaps great dance tracks. And the best solo compilation album is Transmission Impossible great songs and great crooning. This album has a variety of nice tracks. 0 out of 5 stars The Associates' Best. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 28, 2016. I realise this album isn't popular with everyone, but having listened to all their previous albums I think this is definitely the best, with The Glamour Chase a close second. Play jigsaw puzzles for free Home. The Associates. Wild and Lonely, 2006. Fire to Ice, 04:36. Fever, 04:50. People We Meet, 04:26. Just Can't Say Goodbye, 05:33. Calling All Around the World, 04:21. The Glamour Chase, 04:56. Features Song Lyrics for The Associates's Wild and Lonely US album