|1||Get Too Far||4:30|
|2||You Think You Got It Made||4:20|
|3||Wait Until Tomorrow||5:52|
|4||Every Step Of The Way||8:41|
|5||Just How It Feels||3:37|
|6||Schemer-Dreamer / That's All Right||5:23|
|7||So Many Nights||4:19|
- Art Direction, Design – Tom Drennon
- Bass – Duane Buckler (tracks: B1), Merle McLain (tracks: A1, A2, A4, B3), Turner Gaugh (tracks: B2)
- Co-producer, Engineer – Brad Aaron , Davy Moire
- Drums – Phil Ehart (tracks: B3), Steve Walsh (tracks: A4), Tim Gehrt
- Engineer [Assistant] – David Pinkston, Les Horn
- Guitar – David Bryson (tracks: A2), Kerry Livgren (tracks: A3), Rich Williams (tracks: A1), Steve Morse (tracks: B3)
- Guitar, Flute, Vibraphone [Vibes] – Jeff Lux
- Handclaps – Vic Hancock
- Illustration [Cover] – Will Weston III
- Illustration [Silhouette And Logo] – T. Drennon
- Management – Budd Carr, Carr Company, The
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Photography By [Candid] – Marie Walsh
- Photography By [Portrait] – Chuck Sillery
- Producer – Steve Walsh
- Saxophone – Skip Lane (tracks: B3)
- Trumpet – Cecil Welch (tracks: B3)
- Violin, Viola – Allen Sloan (tracks: B2)
- Vocals, Vibraphone [Vibes], Keyboards – Steve Walsh
- Written-By – Arthur Crudup (tracks: A1), Steve Walsh
Recorded at Axis Sound Studios -Apogee Studios- Capricorn Studio
℗ 1980 CBS Inc. © 1980 Corn & Blood, Inc.
All songs published by Don Kirshner Music/Blackwood Music Publishing (BMI) c/o Kirshner/CBS Music Publishing except:
"That's All Right" published by St Louis Music Corp. Copyright renewed. Controlled by Unichappel Music Inc. (BMI)
Allen Sloan and Steve Morse of the Dixie Dregs appear through the courtesy of Capricorn Records
- Barcode (Text): 0 7464-36320-1
- Distributed By – CBS Records
- Distributed By – CBS Inc.
- Recorded At – Axis Sound Studio
- Recorded At – Apogee Studios
- Recorded At – Capricorn Sound Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Corn & Blood, Inc.
- Published By – Don Kirshner Music, Inc.
- Published By – Blackwood Music Inc.
- Published By – Kirshner
- Published By – CBS Music Publishing
- Published By – St. Louis Music Corp.
- Published By – Unichappell Music, Inc.
Schemer-Dreamer - Steve Walsh. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Schemer-Dreamer is the first solo album by Steve Walsh, the original keyboardistvocalist of the progressive rock band Kansas. It was released in 1980. Although this is his solo album, it features other members of Kansas including Kerry Livgren, Phil Ehart, and Rich Williams. They criticized the music itself as a big. A great album cover should give an indication of the sound of an album, or at least its sensibility. Happily, that much is indeed true with Steve Walsh's solo debut, Schemer-Dreamer, which sports what very well could be the greatest album cover in rock history. Album 1979 7 Songs. Schemer-Dreamer Steve Walsh. Walsh - Schemer Dreamer 1980. To favorites 1 Download album. Listen album. Progressive Rock. Steve Walsh. Schemer Dreamer is a music studio album recording by STEVE WALSH Crossover ProgProgressive Rock released in 1980 on cd, lp, vinyl andor cassette. Schemer-Dream, That's All Right 5:26 2. Get Too Far 4:32 3. So Many Nights 4:24 4. You Think You Got It Made 4:22 5. Every Step of the Way 8:36 6. Just How It Feels 3:43 7. Wait Until Tomorrow 6:02. Total Time: 37:05. Line-up, Musicians. Schemer-Dreamer - That's All Right, 05:23. Get Too Far, 04:30. So Many Nights, 04:22. Released January 26, 1980. Schemer-Dreamer Tracklist. Schemer-DreamerThat's All Right Ft. Merle McLain & Rich Williams Lyrics