|1||The Same Thing (Makes You Laugh, Makes You Cry)||2:40|
|2||Who's To Say?||2:49|
|3||Back On The Right Track||3:20|
|4||Remember Who You Are||3:16|
|5||If It's Not Addin' Up....||2:41|
|6||Shine It On||4:51|
|7||It Takes All Kinds||2:57|
|BSK 3303||Sly & The Family Stone||Back On The Right Track (LP, Album, Gol)||Warner Bros. Records||BSK 3303||US||1979|
|K56640||Sly & The Family Stone||Back On The Right Track (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||K56640||UK||1979|
|RMGSCD0042||Sly & The Family Stone||Back On The Right Track (CD, Album, RE)||Rajon Music||RMGSCD0042||Australia||2001|
|01335||Sly & The Family Stone||Remember Who You Are (CD, Album, RE)||Altaya||01335||Spain||1996|
|BSK 3303||Sly & The Family Stone||Back On The Right Track (LP, Album, TP, Cap)||Warner Bros. Records||BSK 3303||US||1979|
- Art Direction – Peter Whorf
- Backing Vocals – Lisa Banks, Rose Banks
- Bass – Keni Burke
- Co-producer [Associate Producer], Engineer [K.R. Studio], Guitar – Hamp Banks
- Drums – Alvin Taylor
- Engineer [K.R. Studio] – Joseph Baker
- Engineer [The Sound Factory] – Butch Lynch, Serge Reyes
- Guitar, Backing Vocals – Freddie Stewart, Joseph Baker
- Horns – Cynthia Robinson, Fred Smith , Gary Herbig, Pat Rizzo, Steve Madaio
- Keyboards – Walter Downing
- Keyboards, Harmonica – Sylvester Stewart
- Management – Ken Roberts
- Mastered By [Mastering Engineer] – Joe Hansch
- Percussion – Ollie E. Brown
- Photography By – Ron Slenzak
- Producer, Mixed By, Keyboards – Mark Davis
- Written-By – Hamp Banks (tracks: A1), Sylvester Stewart
Capitol, Jacksonville pressing.
Special thanks to Mo Ostin, Barry Groos, Sue Bridgman & Leamon Cox
Ollie E. Brown appears courtesy of Polydor Incorporated
All songs published by Fresco Music (BMI) except "Remember Who You Are" published by Fresco Music (BMI)/Bubba Music (ASCAP).
℗ © 1979 Warner Bros. Records Inc.
A Warner Communications Company
Made in U.S.A.
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched): BSK-1-3303-JW 2 49
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched): SUBA BSK-2-3033-JW 3
- Matrix / Runout (Runout both sides, stamped): (Artisan logo) ƒ 0
- Rights Society (A1 to B4): BMI
- Rights Society (A1): ASCAP
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Recorded At – The Sound Factory
- Recorded At – K.R. Studio
- Mixed At – The Sound Factory
- Mastered At – Kendun Recorders
- Mastered At – Artisan Sound Recorders
- Pressed By – Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Jacksonville
- Record Company – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Published By – Fresco Music
- Published By – Bubba Music
Back on the Right Track Re-Mastered - Sly & The Family Stone. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Back on the Right Track is the ninth album by Sly and the Family Stone, released by Warner Bros. Records in 1979. The album was, as its title alludes to, an overt comeback attempt for Sly Stone. However, the album and its singles, Remember Who You Are and The Same Thing Makes You Laugh, Makes You Cry, failed to live up to expectations. Some of the original Family Stone members, including Cynthia Robinson, Pat Rizzo, Freddie Stone, and Rose Stone, make contributions to this album. Back on the. Sly&The Family Stone Back on the Right Track 1979 01 Remember Who You Are 02 Back on the Right Track 03 If It's Not Addin' Up. 04 The Same Thing page. Sly and the Family Stone. Back On The Right Track. Sly and the Family Stone - Back On The Right Track 1979. To favorites 1 Download album. Listen album. Songs in album Sly and the Family Stone - Back On The Right Track 1979. Sly and the Family Stone - Remember Who You Are. Sly and the Family Stone - Back On The Right Track. Sly and the Family Stone - If It's Not Addin' Up. Sly and the Family Stone - The Same Thing. Sly and. Album 1979 8 Songs. Dance to the Music Bonus Track Version. The Woodstock Experience: Sly and the Family Stone Live. United States. Complétez votre collection Sly & The Family . Remember Who You Are. If It's Not Adding Up. Same Thing, The Makes You Laugh, Makes You Cry. Shine It On. It Takes All Kinds. Who's To Say. Other productions from Sly And The Family Stone. The Essential Sly & The Family Stone. Ain't But the One Way. Sly & The Family Stone: все альбомы, включая Woodstock Sunday August 17, 1969 , Rare Grooves , I Can't Turn You Loose и другие. Back on the Right Track Re-Mastered. Sly & The Family Stone. 2014 Re-Mastered. Funk Legend. Best Of. Higher Sly & The Family Stone. Rock & Blues. Your Easter Present - Sly & the Family Stone. 1 '60s Album Ever сборник. Though many of us had almost completely given up on ever seeing Sly Stone make decent music again indeed, his name is often uttered in the casualty lists, Back on the Right Track suggests theres life in him yet. True, the new record - Slys umpteenth dont-worry-about-a-thing-Ill-be-okay album title - is skimpy: there are only eight tunes and about twenty-seven minutes of music here. Thats why the only song that doesnt ring true on either album under discussion here is the forced and strident Sheer Energy. Popular on Rolling Stone. In This Article: Sly & the Family Stone. Want more Rolling Stone Sign up for our newsletter. By the late '70s, Sly Stone had been so thoroughly written off as a has-been that few listeners checked out Back on the Right Track. Nor have listeners been inspired to rediscover the album, since his late-'60searly-'70s classics cast such a huge shadow over his subsequent work. It comes as somewhat of a surprise, then, to find the basic Stone soulrockfunk foundation still firmly in place here. There were two problems: the foundation didn't make any notable advancements on the territory he'd already mapped out by the early '70s, and the songs themselves weren&a