|1||Daniel And The Dinosaur||4:22|
|4||Age Of Reptiles||5:46|
Composed By, Arranged By – Charles Judge
|10||From Maastricht To Paris||4:35|
Composed By, Arranged By – Charles Judge
- Acoustic Guitar, Guitar [Nylon-string] – George Doering
- Alto Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Oboe, English Horn, Clarinet, Flute, Flute [Alto], Electronic Wind Instrument – John Yoakum
- Artwork [Cover Image], Illustration – David Alexovich
- Composed By, Arranged By – Peter Melnick (tracks: 1 to 9, 11)
- Design – Connie Gage, Eric Lindert, Wesley Van Linda
- Didgeridoo [Didjeridu], Bagpipes [The Screaming Pipe] – Bryce Martin
- Edited By – Terry Wood
- Electric Bass [Fretless], Acoustic Bass – David Stone
- Engineer [Assistant: Kingsound] – Rob Ruscoe
- Engineer [Assistant: Mad Hatter] – Robert Read
- Engineer [Assistant: Track Record, Inc.] – Greg Geitzenauer
- Engineer, Mixed By – Michael Stone
- Executive Producer – Eric Lindert
- Keyboards, Arranged By [Synthesizer Arrangements] – Charles Judge (tracks: 10 to 12)
- Mastered By – John Chase
- Other [Soundtrack Project Development] – Michael Sullivan
- Percussion – Brad Dutz
- Piano, Synthesizer, Guitar [Acoustic Slide] – Peter Melnick
- Producer – Peter Melnick
All compositions © 1993 Nara Music, Inc. (BMI)
Recorded and mixed at Kingsound, North Hollywood, CA
Additional recording at Mad Hatter, Hollywood, CA and Track Record, Inc., North Hollywood, CA
© ℗ 1993 Narada Productions, Inc.
Manufactured by Narada Productions, Inc.
Distributed by UNI Distribution Corp. (U.S./Canada only) and Narada Productions, Inc.
Printed and manufactured in the USA and Germany [booklet/cover]
Printed and manufactured in the USA [compact disc]
- Barcode: 0 8361-66004-2 0
- Matrix / Runout: #9304300 ND-66004 MFG BY CINRAM INC. 083616600420
- Rights Society: BMI
- Label Code: LC 6362
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Narada Productions, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Narada Productions, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Nara Music, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Narada Productions, Inc.
- Distributed By – Narada Productions, Inc.
- Distributed By – Uni Distribution Corp.
- Glass Mastered At – Cinram
- Recorded At – Kingsound Studios
- Recorded At – Mad Hatter Studios
- Recorded At – Track Record, Inc.
- Mixed At – Kingsound Studios
CD, Album. 国: US. Composed By, Arranged By Peter Melnick tracks: 1 to 9, 11. Design Connie Gage, Eric Lindert, Wesley Van Linda. Didgeridoo , Bagpipes Bryce Martin 2. Electric Bass , Acoustic Bass David Stone. Original Soundtrack - Narada Cinema - CD, Album - ND-66004, включает Dinosaur Ghosts, Winged Transformations, Sauropod Shuffle, Daniel And The Dinosaur, Leatherback Turtle, From Maastricht To Paris, Dollo's Hadrosaurs, Age Of Reptiles, Migration, Flying Things, Maurasse, Sound Shadows. All compositions 1993 Nara Music, Inc. BMI Recorded and mixed at Kingsound, North Hollywood, CA Additional recording at Mad Hatter, Hollywood, CA and Track Record, Inc. North Hollywood, CA. 1993 Narada Productions, Inc. Manufactured by Narada Productions, Inc. Original Soundtrack, or download mp3 tracks: download here mp3 release album free and without registration. On this page you can not listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. Buy Peter Melnick - The Dinosaurs Original Soundtrack from authorized sellers. Cinema's Exiles: From Hitler to Hollywood - Peter Melnick. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. The Dinosaurs soundtrack from 1993, composed by Peter Rodgers Melnick. Released by Narada Cinema in 1993 ND-66004 containing music from The Dinosaurs 1993. Peter Melnick. 2016 Original Soundtrack. The Dinosaurs Peter Melnick. Adrift in Macao - The New Musical. слушайте с пользой. Daniel And The Dinosaur - Peter Melnick. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей. A Little Chaos Original Soundtrack Album. Please retry. Emerging UK talent Peter Gregson composed a lush and beautifully orchestrated score. Go Unlimited. Try now. Melnick, performing on keyboards, imaginatively offers a musical interpretation of the Mesozoic world: its lush, endlessly green beauty, its perilous foreboding and its megalithic environment. The Dinosaurs includes no narration, yet the music tells a story of its own. Track Listing. Well it's finally here. After two weeks of waiting, a week with Hurricane Irma and only thirty minutes in ripping the audio, it is finally done This is