Sampler [Samples] – Steve WolfScratches [Scratching] – Matt SeitzWritten-By – Dave Delhomme, Hiram Bullock, Steve Wolf
Bass – Will LeeChorus [Vocal Chorus] – Charley Drayton, Hiram Bullock, Ricky Peterson, Will LeeDrums – Charley DraytonWritten-By – Hiram Bullock
Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Craig Schumacher, Hiram Bullock, Paul Peterson, Ricky PetersonCo-producer, Bass, Guitar, Keyboards, Programmed By [Programming] – Paul PetersonLead Vocals – Hiram BullockLyrics By – Hiram BullockMusic By – Paul Peterson
Vocals [All Vocals] – Hiram BullockWords By, Music By – Dave Delhomme, Hiram Bullock
|5||I No U|
Programmed By [Programming] – Ricky PetersonWritten-By – Hiram Bullock, Ricky Peterson
Written-By – Dave Delhomme, Hiram Bullock
Drums – Charley DraytonWritten-By – John Lennon, Paul McCartney
|8||Never Give Up|
Written-By – Dave Delhomme, Hiram Bullock
Keyboards, Guitar [Synth-Guitar] – Hiram BullockWritten-By – Dave Delhomme, Hiram Bullock
|10||10 To 11|
Keyboards – Hiram BullockProgrammed By [Programming] – Dave DelhommeWritten-By – Dave Delhomme, Hiram Bullock
|AMCY-358||Hiram Bullock||Way Kool (CD, Album)||Atlantic Jazz||AMCY-358||Japan||1992|
|7 82353-4, 82353-4||Hiram Bullock||Way Kool (Cass, Album, Dol)||Atlantic Jazz, Atlantic Jazz||7 82353-4, 82353-4||US||1992|
|7567-82353-2||Hiram Bullock||Way Kool (CD, Album)||Atlantic Jazz||7567-82353-2||Europe||1992|
|WPCR-28058||Hiram Bullock||Way Kool (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, RM)||Atlantic||WPCR-28058||Japan||2014|
|WOU 8235||Hiram Bullock||Way Kool (CD, Album, RE)||Wounded Bird Records||WOU 8235||US||2007|
- Art Direction – Bob Defrin
- Bass – Steve Logan (tracks: 2, 5, 7, 8, 10)
- Co-producer – Ricky Peterson (tracks: 1, 6, 10)
- Design – Lynn Kowalewski
- Drums – Steve Wolf (tracks: 2, 4, 5, 7, 8)
- Engineer – Dennis Wall, Tom Tucker, Sr., Tom Tucker, Jr.
- Keyboards – Dave Delhomme (tracks: 2, 4, 5, 7 to 9), Ricky Peterson (tracks: 1, 6, 10)
- Mastered By – Chris Bellman
- Percussion – Don Alias (tracks: 1, 4, 5, 8)
- Photography – Karen Rusch
- Producer, Guitar – Hiram Bullock
- Technician [Assistants] – Brian Poer, Darren Rovyn, Dave Friedlander, Matt Seitz
Recorded at Metro Sound Studios, Minneapolis and 39th Street Studios, NYC
Mixed at Paisley Park, Minneapolis
Mastered at Bernie Grundman
Atlantic Recording Corporation, New York, New York.
℗ © 1992 Atlantic Recording Corporation for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States.
Printed in U.S.A.
Made in U.S.A.
Tracks 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9: Burg Music, BMI
Track 3: St. Paul Music, ASCAP/Burg Music, BMI
Track 6: Crazed Weasel/Burg Music, BMI
Track 10: Copyright © 1968 by Northern Songs Ltd. All rights adm. by Blackwood Music Inc. Under license from ATV Music (Maclen) BMI.
Category 7 82353-2 appears on back inlay, 82353-2 appears on inlays & disc.
- Barcode: 0 7567-82353-2 0
- Matrix / Runout: 3 82353-2 SRC-01 M1S5
- Rights Society: BMI, ASCAP
- Recorded At – Metro Studio, Minneapolis
- Recorded At – 39th Street Music Studio
- Mixed At – Paisley Park Studios
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Published By – Burg Music
- Published By – St. Paul Music
- Published By – Crazed Weasel
- Published By – Northern Songs Ltd.
- Manufactured By – WEA Manufacturing Inc.
Add album to Cart. Too Funky 2 Ignore 2009. Best Groove Selection 2002. Manny's Car Wash 1996. Guitar Man 2000. Way Kool - Hiram Bullock. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Way Kool is a funk jazz music album recording by HIRAM BULLOCK released in 1992 on CD, LPVinyl andor cassette. HIRAM BULLOCK - Way Kool. Jazz music community with review and forums. 0 rating 0 review. Album 1992. Filed under Funk Jazz By HIRAM BULLOCK. HIRAM BULLOCK Way Kool 1992 Japanese 10-track promo sample CD album issued to radio stations and reviewers ahead of the actual release date. Custom stamped inner rim on the disc and promo stickered back Kool 1992. Album by Hiram Bullock. Dear Prudence. is a cover of. This is Hiram Bullock - Way Kool 1992 by HG U GGH on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love free to Hiram Bullock Way Kool Da Alley, Shut Up and more. 10 tracks 47:58. Includes Album Cover, Release Year, and User Kool, 2007. Hiram Bullock. Da Alley, 05:17. Shut Up, 04:09. Show Me, 03:50. Way Kool, 04:10. Never Give Up, 05:58. I No U, 05:03