|2||Dark Side Of The Bright Lights||3:37|
Baritone Saxophone [Solo] – Kurt McGettrick
|4||You Hit The Spot||3:30|
|5||Big Fat Zero||2:44|
|6||No More Excuses||4:28|
|7||Crying For Attention||4:08|
|8||Its All Worth Nothing Alone||4:04|
|9||Another Grey Area||3:00|
|10||Can't Waste A Minute||3:28|
|AL9589||Graham Parker||Another Grey Area (LP, Album)||Arista||AL9589||US||1982|
|AL9589||Graham Parker||Another Grey Area (LP, Album, TP)||Arista||AL9589||US||1982|
|PL 25418||Graham Parker||Another Grey Area (LP, Album)||RCA||PL 25418||Italy||1982|
|6437 151||Graham Parker||Another Grey Area (LP, Album)||Vertigo||6437 151||Australia||1982|
|A 702907||Graham Parker||Another Grey Area (CD, Album, RE)||American Beat Records||A 702907||US||2007|
- Backing Vocals – Eric Troyer, Fred Hostetler, Karen Lawrence, Krystal Davis
- Banjo – Paul Prestopino
- Bass – Doug Stegmeyer
- Drums – Mike Braun (tracks: Michael Braun)
- Electric Guitar – David Brown
- Electric Guitar, Harmonica – Hugh McCracken
- Engineer – Lee DeCarlo
- Engineer [Assistant] – Danny Caccavo, James Ball, Josh Abbey
- Executive-Producer – Jack Douglas
- Keyboards, Synthesizer [Ondioline] – George Small
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Musical Assistance [Musical Associate] – Tony Davilio
- Percussion – Jack Douglas
- Photography By – Michael Halsband
- Piano – Nicky Hopkins
- Producer – Graham Parker, Jack Douglas
- Saxophone – Jim Clouse
- Saxophone, Flute – Kurt McGettrick
- Vocals, Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Graham Parker
- Written-By – Graham Parker
Label variation of Graham Parker - Another Grey Area
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Runout Etched): AL-9587-SA-1 FoR-S.C.+B M1SF1SM9
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Runout Etched): AL-9587-SB RE1-ED1 M1SF1SM10
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped Both Sides): EDP[In Oval] STERLING
- Barcode: 0 7822-19589-1
- Manufactured By – Arista Records, Inc.
- Produced For – November Music Productions, Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Arista Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Arista Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – Europadisk
- Published By – Carbert Music, Inc.
- Recorded At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
- Mixed At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
- Mixed At – Power Station
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
Another Grey Area is a 1982 album by Graham Parker - his first solo album without the backing of his regular band, the Rumour - and was released on the Arista Records label. It was produced by Jack Douglas and Graham Parker. The album features Nicky Hopkins on acoustic piano. Parker said Another Grey Area was a beautiful album, saying, I've always been striving to make a record that sounds beautiful. I think Another Grey Area sounds beautiful. the perspective is just full. Everything is in the. Off of his 1982 Another Grey Area album. Another Grey Area. Graham Parker. Graham Parker - 09 -Crying for Grey Area. Graham Parker - Another Grey Area 1982. To favorites 2 Download album. Listen album. Songs in album Graham Parker - Another Grey Area 1982. Graham Parker - Temporary Beauty. Graham Parker - Another Grey Area. Graham Parker - No More Excuses. Graham Parker - Dark Side Of The Bright Lights. Graham Parker - Can't Waste A Minute. Graham Parker - Big Fat Zero. Graham Parker - You Hit The Spot. Graham Parker - It's All Wort. When Graham Parker issued the Jack Nitzsche-produced Squeezing out Sparks in 1979, many inside the music industry - from execs to critics - figured that his next one would be it, since Squeezing just missed, though it was celebrated by nearly everyone who heard it. Two of Parker's first three albums - Howlin' Wind and Heat Treatment - were top-notch, hard hitting rock & roll albums full of great songs and mud-slinging pub rock production that connected in England. Another Grey Area Live. 16 Songs, 1 Hour. Released March 15, 1982. 1982 RCA Records, a division of Sony Music Entertainment. Albums You May Also Like. Steady Nerves. Graham Parker & The Shot. Let It Roll: Songs of George Harrison. George Harrison. Hypnotic Eye. Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers. Jesus of Cool. Nick Lowe. Listen free to Graham Parker Another Grey Area Temporary Beauty, Another Grey Area and more. 11 tracks 40:17. Album Name Another Grey Area. Type Album. Released date 1982. Labels RCA Records Arista Great Expectations. Members owning this album0. Temporary Beauty. No More Excuses. Released 1982. Another Grey Area Tracklist. Temporary Beauty Lyrics. Another Grey Area Lyrics. No More Excuses Lyrics. Parkers an underdog again on Another Grey Area, and he clearly feels at home. Coproducer Jack Douglas achieves a clean sound thats not as sanitized as Iovines, and he brings out the barrelhouse in the band, though he does add at least one girlie chorus too many. More important, Graham Parker has found an honest way to sing such lines as Im not crying for attention Im screaming to be heard Everybodys listening but you. Hes plugged back into his rage, but instead of shaking his fist at God and Truth, hes channeled his anger into the one socially acceptable and airplayable outlet: fru. Album by Graham Parker. Dark Side of the Bright Lights. Can't Waste a Minute. Big Fat Zero. You Hit the Spot. It's All Worth Nothing Alone. Crying for Attention. Thankless Task. Fear Not. Bonus track on 1991 reissue. Mercury Poisoning. search for Graham Parker , Another Grey Area