|3||Not With Him||2:10|
|8||Years From Now||6:56|
- Backing Vocals – The Ruckus Crew
- Bass [Bass Playing & Authentic Frontier Gibberish] – Charles Jonothan Platt
- Drums, Percussion, Other [Hair Farming] – Sean Patrick Sellers
- Engineer [Assistant] – Adam "H.I.T." Krammer
- Engineer, Mixed By – Ryan Greene
- Guitar [Triple Hammer-ons & Pull-offs] – Luke Philip Pabich
- Layout [Layout Designed & Built By] – Chuck Platt, Eli Atkins
- Liner Notes – Russ R.
- Lyrics By – Russ (tracks: 1, 2, 3, 8)
- Music By – Chuck (tracks: 2), Luke (tracks: 1, 3, 8)
- Photography By [Band Photos] – Rye Crowen
- Photography By [Cd Photo] – Geoff Hansen
- Photography By [Gg & Chuck Photo] – Katon Depena
- Photography By [Japan Photo] – Geess Kosugi
- Photography By [Lyric Sheet Photo] – Justin Borucki
- Producer – Good Riddance, Ryan Greene
- Vocals [High School Dropout & Straight Edge Dork] – Russ R.
- Written-By – Russ R. (tracks: 4 to 7, 9 to 13, 15)
Recorded October '97 at Motor Studios, San Francisco, CA.
Mastered at Oceanview Digital Mastering.
Track B14 is a Kiss cover.
Track 15.1 lasts for 1:56 before a period of silence; track 15.2 is unlisted.
Catalog# on the spine and CD: FAT 565-2
Catalog# on the back cover: FAT565-2
A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this album are being donated to P.E.T.A and The Santa Cruz Aids Project.
All songs Copyright 1997/98 by Good Riddance except I.S.Y.L. originally by Kiss (Duh).
- Barcode (Text): 7 51097-0565-1 6
- Barcode (String): 751097056516
- Matrix / Runout: 1D FAT5652 B1
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L431
- Copyright (c) – Good Riddance
- Recorded At – Motor Studios
- Mastered At – Oceanview Digital Mastering
- Designed At – Design 173
Ballads from the Revolution - Good Riddance. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей. Album released in 1998 through Fat Wreck Chords. Fertile Fields 2. Sacrifice 3. State Control 4. Jeannie 5. Salt 6. Choices Made 7. Not With Him From The Revolution by Good Riddance, released 10 February 1998 1. Sacrafice 3. Not With Him 8. Understood 9. Waste 10. Slowly 11. Without Anger 12. Holding On 13. Eversmile 14. Years From Now Good Riddance is on the front line of the hardcore revolution, singing ballad after ballad lamenting the fucked up state of affairs in the world. Hardcore for your brain. Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. Purchasable with gift card. Buy Digital Album. 10 USD. Ballads from the Revolution is the third album by the Santa Cruz, California-based hardcore punk band Good Riddance, released February 10, 1998 through Fat Wreck Chords. Still, the band know how to incorporate pure pop sweetness into their relentless assault without ever coming. Ballads from the Revolution. Good Riddance. Alternative 1998. Fertile Fields. Get Started. Internet Service Terms. Cookie Warning. Good Riddance certainly hasn't softened on their third album. If anything, they play harder, louder and faster - the tunes detonate, one after another, like a volley of mortar fire. Still, the band know how to incorporate pure pop sweetness into their relentless assault without ever coming close to cheesiness rather, the broken-heart sentiments of songs like Jeannie and Not With Him are made more poignant by their gruff delivery. Listen free to Good Riddance Ballads From The Revolution Fertile Fields, Sacrifice and more. 16 tracks 34:41. Released 1998. Ballads From the Revolution Tracklist. Fertile Fields Name Good Riddance. Album Name Ballads from the Revolution. Type Album. Released date 10 February 1998. Labels Fat Wreck Chords. Music StylePunkcore. Members owning this album1. Other productions from Good Riddance. Thoughts and Prayers. Peace in Our Time