Featuring – Lateef The Truth Speaker, Q-TipMastered By – Tom CoynePerformer [Sample From "Bobby"] – Severance Recorded By [Vocals] – Jesse GladstoneVocals [Additional] – CountWritten-By – K. Fareed, L. Daumont
|2||Dats My Part|
Featuring – E-40Mastered By – Tom CoyneRecorded By [Vocals] – D-Wiz, Droop-EWritten-By – E. Stevens
Featuring – David BannerMastered By – Tom CoynePerformer [Sample From "Crimson Red"] – CeceliaRecorded By [Additional] – Scott BomarWritten-By – L. Crump
|4||This Time (I'm Gonna Try It My Way)|
Arranged By [Instruments] – DJ Shadow, Max WeissenfeldtArranged By [Strings], Conductor – Wil MaloneFeaturing [Instruments] – The HeliocentricsMastered By – Mazen MuradMixed By [Assist] – Joe HirstRecorded By [Assistant] – George RenwickRecorded By [Strings] – Phil RoseStrings – London Session OrchestraVocals, Written-By – Unknown Artist
Featuring – Phonte ColemanMastered By – Mazen MuradWritten-By – P. Coleman
|6||Keep Em Close|
Featuring – NumpPerformer [Sample From "TaTa (Instrumental)"] – Timothy WilsonWritten-By – D. Perfetto
|7||Triplicate / Something Happened That Day|
Mastered By – Mazen MuradPerformer [Sample From "In A Landscape"], Written-By [Sample From "In A Landscape"], Composed By [Sample From "In A Landscape"] – John CageWritten-By – J. Cage
Mastered By – Mazen MuradVocals – Oliver Tobias
Featuring – Chris James Mastered By – Mazen MuradMixed By – DJ Shadow, Jim AbbissMixed By [Assisted] – Jesse Gladstone, Joe HirstWritten-By – C. James
|11||Broken Levee Blues|
Guitar – Joe GoreMastered By – Mazen MuradPerformer [Sample From "Rolling Love Pt. 2"] – 3 Days Ahead LPFVocals – Taalam Acey
Featuring – Animaniaks, The FederationMastered By – Tom CoyneWritten-By – A. Caldwell, Marvin Selmon, T. Jackson
Drums [Additional] – CountFeaturing – Christopher Karloff, Sergio PizzornoMastered By – Mazen MuradMixed By – DJ Shadow, Jim AbbissMixed By [Assisted] – Jesse Gladstone, Joe HirstPercussion [Additional] – Jack YglesiasWritten-By – S. Pizzorno
|14||You Made It|
Arranged By [Strings] – DJ ShadowArranged By [Strings], Conductor – Wil MaloneFeaturing – Chris James Mastered By – Tim YoungMixed By – DJ Shadow, Jim AbbissMixed By [Assisted] – Jesse Gladstone, Joe HirstPercussion [Additional] – CountPerformer [Sample From "Hard On Me"] – The Bentleys Performer [Strings] – The London Session OrchestraRecorded By [Assisted] – George RenwickRecorded By [Strings] – Phil RoseWritten-By – C. James
|15||What Have I Done|
Featuring – Christina CarterMastered By – Mazen MuradPerformer [Sample From "Grow"] – Scott WitteRecorded By [Vocals] – Jesse GladstoneWritten-By – C. Carter
Featuring – Keak Da Sneak, Turf TalkMastered By – Tom CoyneVocals [Additional] – DJ D-SharpWritten-By – C. Williams, D. Bernstein
Mastered By – Mazen MuradMixed By – DJ Shadow, Jim Abbiss
|18||3 Freaks (Droop-E Remix)|
Edited By – DJ ShadowFeaturing – Keak Da Sneak, Mistah Fab, Turf TalkMastered By – Tom CoyneRecorded By [Additional Vocals] – NumpRemix, Producer [Additional] – Droop-EWritten-By – C. Williams, D. Bernstein, E. Stevens, Jr., S. Cox
|1703468||DJ Shadow||The Outsider (CD, Album, S/Edition, Sup)||Island Records||1703468||UK & Europe||2006|
|1705023||DJ Shadow||The Outsider (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Island Records||1705023||Russia||2006|
|none||DJ Shadow||The Outsider (CDr, Album, Copy Prot., Promo)||Island Records||none||UK||2006|
|none||DJ Shadow||The Outsider (CDr, Album, Copy Prot., Promo)||Island Records||none||France||2006|
|DJSH-001||DJ Shadow||The Outsider Instrumentals (2xLP, Album, Num)||Reconstruction Productions||DJSH-001||US||2009|
- Art Direction, Illustration – Paul Insect
- Engineer – Jim Abbiss (tracks: 9, 12, 13, 15)
- Management – Jamal Chalabi
- Mixed By, Engineer – Count (tracks: 1 to 8, 10, 11, 14, 16, 17)
- Producer, Mixed By, Scratches, Arranged By, Beats – DJ Shadow
- Written-By – J. Davis
Track 6 contains a sample of 'Ta Ta' by Timothy Wilson.
Track 7 contains a sample of 'Crimson Red' by Cecelia.
Track 8 contains a sample of 'Rolling Love Pt 2' by 3 Days Ahead.
Track 11 contains a sample of 'In A Landscape' by John Cage.
Track 14 contains a sample of 'Grow' by Scott Witte.
Track 15 contains a sample of 'Hard On Me' by The Bentleys.
Track 16 contains a sample of 'Bobby' by Severance.
Issued in a eight-panel Digipak.
- Barcode (Scanned): 602517049574
- Barcode (Text): 6 02517 04957 4
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): B00 074 4302 [email protected]
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): [EDC logo] B00 074 4302 [email protected] B
- Mastering SID Code (Variants 1, 2): IFPI L006
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 0373
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 0323
- Other (Mould, Variant 2): MADE IN USA BY UML
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Universal Records
- Copyright (c) – Universal Records
- Distributed By – Universal Music Distribution
- Pressed By – EDC, USA
- Produced For – Reconstruction Productions
- Mastered At – Metropolis Mastering
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Recorded At – Miloco Studios
- Recorded At – Olympic Studios
- Recorded At – D-Shot Studio
- Recorded At – San Francisco Soundworks
- Recorded At – The Plant Studios
- Recorded At – Chung King Studios
- Mixed At – Chung King Studios
- Copyright (c) – Henmar Press Inc.
- Published By – Yolo Boy
- Published By – Mo Wax Music Ltd.
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing
- Published By – Turf Talk Music
- Published By – Yellow Twankie Music
- Published By – Your Momma Looks Like A Man Music
- Published By – Momma Dot Muzik
- Published By – Needz Hiz Publishing
- Published By – Crump Tight Publishing
- Published By – Imagine Nation Music
- Published By – Songs Of Windswept
- Published By – Henmar Press Inc.
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing
- Published By – Christina Carter
- Published By – U Betta Like My Muzik
- Published By – Dread Piper Music
- Published By – E-40 Music
- Published By – Lava Literature
The Outsider is the third studio album by American hip hop producer DJ Shadow, released by Universal Motown Records on September 19, 2006. It peaked at number 77 on the Billboard 200 chart. Listen free to DJ Shadow The Outsider Outsider Intro, This Time I'm Gonna Try It My Way and more. 18 tracks 70:37. Текст песни: In the twilight of a time There emerges a need for man to comprehend his own bitter fate Finally resigned to the inevitable beyond, he searches the ages Desperate for stories of assurance, redemption and The Outsider, a playlist by DJ Shadow from desktop or your mobile device. Album release date: 1 January 2006. Outsider Intro. Not available in Russian Federation. Album 2006 19 Songs. But though The Outsider finds Shadow abandoning the dust choked turntablism that made him famous, it also finds him return to first principles. Shadow first made his name in the early 90s Bay Area hip-hop scene producing shuddering boom-bap for Paris and Zimbabwe Legit, and he sounds happy to be working with challenging MCs again. Theres a palpable joy in the trunk rattling roar of tracks like Turf Dancing , and 3 Freaks that was sorely lacking in Shadows last record, the excellent, but somewhat formulaic Private Press. DJ Shadow - The Outsider Looking from the outside in at DJ Shadow's third studio album The Outsider is no simple task given how emphatically different its content and style is from previous releases Endtroducing and The Private Press - both critically acclaimed by musicians and critics alike. The latter two albums made a massive mark in the world of trip-hop and revealed the heights that can be scaled when a master of sampling plies his trade. Yet The Outsider must be looked at from an alternative perspective, and as a stand-alone body of work: it is neither groundbreaking nor li. The Outsider is the third studio album by the American hip hop producer DJ Shadow, released on September 19, 2006 by Universal Motown Records in the United States and by Island Records internationally. The album departs dramatically from DJ Shadow's signature instrumental hip hop sound and covers a large range of styles and genres, including hyphy, indie rock, blues, spoken word, punk rock and pop rap. 1 Background