|1||Get Out Of Denver|
Harmony Vocals – Charlie Allen Martin
|3||Turn The Page||4:51|
Piano – Robyn Robbins
Vocals [Answer Vocals] – Charlie Allen Martin
Written-By – E. McDaniels
|7||Let It Rock|
Written-By – E. Anderson
|9||Ramblin' Gamblin' Man||3:00|
|10||Let It Be||4:01|
|11||I've Been Working||4:00|
|14||Across The Universe||3:51|
|15||I Me Mine||2:25|
|16||Two Of Us||3:33|
|17||I Dig A Pony||3:55|
|SKBB-11523||Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band||Live Bullet (2xLP, Album, Jac)||Capitol Records||SKBB-11523||US||1976|
|4XVV 51123||Bob Seger And The Silver Bullet Band||Live Bullet (Cass, Album)||Capitol Records||4XVV 51123||US||1976|
|SKBB-11523||Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band||Live Bullet (2xLP, Album, RE, Win)||Capitol Records||SKBB-11523||US||1978|
|4XVV 11523||Bob Seger And The Silver Bullet Band||Live Bullet (Cass, Album)||Capitol Records||4XVV 11523||US||1976|
|8E 166 82225/26||Bob Seger And The Silver Bullet Band||Live Bullet (2xLP, Album)||Capitol Records||8E 166 82225/26||Portugal||1976|
- Art Direction – Roy Kohara, Tom Weschler
- Bass Guitar, Backing Vocals – Chris Campbell
- Drums, Backing Vocals – Charlie Allen Martin
- Engineer – Jim Bruzzese
- Lead Guitar, Backing Vocals – Drew Abbott
- Lead Vocals, Guitar, Piano – Bob Seger
- Mixed By – Jim Bruzzese
- Organ, Clavinet, Mellotron – Robyn Robbins
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – Robert Markliwitz
- Photography By [Inner Spread] – Dan O'Connell , John Beilfuss, Michael N. Marks, Tom Weschler
- Producer – Bob Seger, Punch Andrews
- Tenor Saxophone, Alto Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone, Backing Vocals – Alto Reed
- Typography [Cover Lettering] – Steve Noxon
- Written-By – Bob Seger (tracks: A2 to A4, B2, B3, C1 to D2)
Side A = Beatles - Let It Be, Side 1
Side B,C,D = Bob Seger - Live Bullet, Side 2-4
Record 1 has sides 1 & 4
Record 2 has sides 2 & 3
Recorded Live at Cobo Hall, Detroit, Michigan - September 4th & 5th, 1975
Tracks A2 to A4, B2, B3, C1 to D2: Gear Publishing Co. - ASCAP
Track A1: Unart Music Corporation / Huh Music Corp. - BMI
Track B1: WB Music Corp. - ASCAP / Caledonia Soul Music - BMI
Tracks B4, D3: Arc Music Corp. - BMI
- Matrix / Runout (SIDE 1): SKBB-1-11523-G-27 # 4 Wayne Mastered by Capitol 0
- Matrix / Runout (SIDE 4): SKBB-4-11523 F 16 #4 Mastered by Capitol 0
- Matrix / Runout (SIDE 2): SKBB-3-11523 F 1 #12 Mastered by Capitol rp 0 0
- Matrix / Runout (SIDE 3): SKBB-3-11523 F 1#12 Mastered by Capitol 0
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped All Sides): Mastered by capital 0
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
- Other (Price Code on Spine): 0798
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Recorded By – Metro Audio, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Jacksonville
- Published By – Gear Publishing Co.
- Published By – Unart Music Corp.
- Published By – Huh Music Corp.
- Published By – WB Music Corp.
- Published By – Caledonia Soul Music
- Published By – Arc Music Corp.
- Recorded At – Cobo Hall, Detroit
- Mixed At – Pampa Studios
- Mastered At – Capitol Mastering
Live Bullet is a live album by American rock band Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band, released in April 1976. It was recorded at Cobo Hall in Detroit, Michigan, during the heyday of that arena's time as an important rock concert venue. Live' Bullet became a staple of FM rock radio in Detroit. Classics such as the live version of Nutbush City Limits and the connected song rendition of Travelin' Man and. Live Bullet Released: 1976 Label: Capitol Produced By: Punch Andrews & Bob Seger Track List 1. Nutbush City Limits 00:00 Written by Tina Turner Bullet introduced Bob Seger to a wide audience, revealing a rocker of unbridled passion and a songwriter of considerable talent. Prior to its release, Seger had been toiling away, releasing seven albums and touring constantly ever since his debut scraped the national consciousness in 1968. The psychedelicized days of Ramblin' Gamblin' Man are long gone on Live Bullet, leaving behind a rocker who loved the Stones for their toughness, Dylan for his honesty, and Chuck Berry for his narrative - and one who found his own sound when the Silver Bullet Band came into its own through co. Bob Seger , The Silver Bullet Band. Songs in album Live Bullet 1976. Bob Seger Silver Bullet Band - Nutbush City Limits. Bob Seger Silver Bullet Band - Travelin' Man. Bob Seger Silver Bullet Band - Beautiful Loser. Bob Seger Silver Bullet Band - Jody Girl. Bob Seger Silver Bullet Band - I've Been Working. Bob Seger Silver Bullet Band - Turn The Page. The 50 Greatest Live Albums Ever - 50 лучших концертных альбомов всех времен по версии Classic Rock. Listen free to Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band Live Bullet Nutbush City Limits, Travelin' Man and more. 14 tracks 64:21. Learn more. Recent Listening Trend. Completa la tua Collezione su Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band. Bob Seger And The Silver Bullet Band. Live Bullet 2xLP, Album, Gat. Capitol Records. SKBB 511523. Vendi questa versione. TC-SKBB-115231. Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band. Live' Bullet Volume 1 Cass, Album, Dol. Текст песни: Cruisin' on the grey snakes till my dyin' day Checkin' all the hen houses out along the way Wastin' time and drinkin' wine Life is short and I aint lyin'. Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band: Old Time Rock & Roll, Night Moves, Shame on the Moon и другие песни. Цены, планировки и наличие квартир. Актуальные предложения в ЖК Живой квартал LIVE. Екатеринбург, Московская ул. Bob Seger Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band Format: Audio CD. Live Bullet 2011 Remaster. Please retry. Also released in 1976 was Night Moves, and the combination of the two great LPs was enough to move Seger from a regional hit to a national one. If shipwrecked on a lonely island, and you could only have one album to keep you company, Live Bullet would be the perfect choice. Dance the days away til rescued with this LP blasting Its Bob Segers most memorable album, and for good reason-- its great . Alongside the multiplatinum Night Moves, 'Live' Bullet made 1976 Bob Segers breakthrough year. Recorded in the bands hometown stronghold of Detroit, Bullet is a perfect specimen of no-fuss rock n' roll, drawing on what was already more than a decade of material, from inspired covers Bo Diddley, Tina Turners Nutbush City Limits to now-timeless originals Ramblin Gamblin Man, the journeymans lament Turn the Page . You can almost hear Seger turning himself inside-out onstage-or, in the words of the bands introducer: You are here because you want the real thing